Tips for visa-free visitors of Grodno
- Foreign visitors can enter Belarus visa-free if they plan to visit the territory of a special tourist and recreational part “Avgustov Channel”, and its adjacent territories.
- One can enter Belarus through crossing Belarus State Border at the checkpoints Lesnaya (Rudavka), and Bruzgi (Kuznitsa Belostokskaya) which border on Poland; at the checkpoints Privalka (Shviandubre), and Privalka (Raigardas) which border on Lithuania. 01.01.2018 A checkpoint at the railway station in Grodno and at Grodno airport is included in the list of checkpoints that carry out visa-free entry.
- Visa free territories are:
01.01.2018 The Grodno region fully included into the territory of the park "Awgustow Canal".
- In order to enter the visa-free territory a foreign visitor should possess the document which is issued by Belarusian tourist agency.
- In order to obtain the document a foreign visitor is:
- to address Belarusian travel agency which has the right to issue such documents;
- to receive confirmation approving a foreign traveler’s right to enter Belarus visa-free, and to obtain tourist service which should be booked in advance.
- Before entering Belarus a foreign visitor is to get a health insurance for staying in Belarus.
- A foreign visitor entering Belarus visa-free is to present the following documents at Belarus State Border checkpoint:
- a valid document which allows to cross State Borders of foreign countries (passport);
- the document issued by Belarusian travel agency which allows to enter the above mentioned territories visa-free;
- Health insurance.
- A migration card is to be drawn up at the checkpoint of Belarus State Border. Comment: in case of migration card loss, a tourist will be fined.