Zalecamy zainstalowanie jednego z browserów: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Путешествие «2 дня в Кореличском районе»


Путешествие  «2 дня в Кореличском районе»
Oceń ten artykuł
(0 głosów)

"2 days in Korelichi region" 
 
 
Day First 
Urban settlement Korelichi. 
3 - hour trip. 
 {{ 1}} What to see: 
1. Temple of Peter and Paul. 
Built in 1866 with funds allocated from the treasury by the tsarist government. The white stone church building is made of bricks; looks like an oblong cross. 
What you need to know about this church: 1) The money for the construction of the temple in Korelichi was allocated from the treasury of the tsarist government. 
2) The inner area of ​​the church has a cruciform shape. {{1} } 3) During the Soviet period, the structure of the church was practically not damaged. On the contrary, in 1972-1988, a large-scale reconstruction was carried out here, which is absolutely not a typical case for the history of religious architecture during the USSR period. Moreover, the overhaul affected not only the external decoration of the church (the windows and the roof were replaced, the walls and dome were restored), but also the internal decoration of the church (the iconostasis was renewed). 
4) the oldest of which dates back to 1750. 
 
2.Church of the Mother of God of relentless help, Fomenko street. 
The church of the Mother of God of relentless help in Korelichi was built in 1938 of brick without much bright outlined artistic style. During the Soviet period it was used for economic purposes. In 1991 it was returned to believers. In 1992 it was consecrated. 
3. Memorial complex "Star". 
Historical monument on 8 Marta street. Located next to the military graves There is also a monument in memory of the fallen soldiers-internationalists. 
4.Regional Museum of Local Lore 
The exposition of the museum acquaints visitors with archeological monuments on the territory of the region (among the exhibits there are materials of excavations from a Neolithic site near the village of Eremici and an Iron Age settlement near the village of Voroncha), with the history of the region in the Middle Ages (located archaeological finds from excavations in the town of Mir and the Mir Castle, a treasure of copper coins of solidi of the 18th century, handwritten books of the 18th - 19th centuries, etc.), with agricultural calendar rites of Belarusians. 
The exposition contains a collection of things of a peasant everyday life and decorative and applied art of the 19th - 20th centuries, Works of Belarusian painters and graphic artists. 
The museum stores and exhibits numerous materials telling about the life, scientific and creative activities of outstanding people of Korelichina (J. Checheta, I. Domeyko , A. Milyuta, A. Bozhko, J. Brylya, A. Derkach, O. Ipatova, R. Tarmola, V. Kolesnik, P. Konyukhov, A. Ilyinsky, P. Laman, etc.). A significant section of the museum's exposition is devoted to the events that took place on the territory of the region during the Great Patriotic War. Visitors can see documents of the occupation period, photographs of the perished residents of the area, learn about the tragedy of the burned down villages of Korelichi region. 
 
Working hours: from 9 am to 6 pm, seven days a week, tel. (801596) 73565,73575    Where to eat: 
 
1. Restaurant "Kolos", st. Gagarina, 2. 
 
The restaurant has a main hall and 2 banquet halls. The menu includes set meals, traditional dishes of Belarusian cuisine, Russian, Ukrainian, Jewish. Free Wi-Fi. Bar counter. Low prices. Convenient parking. 
Working hours: Mon-Thu, Sun: 10-18, Fri, Sat: 10-24 
 
2. Cafe "Orange", pl. 17 September, 2. 
 
In the very center of the urban village Korelichi there is a cafe "Orange" - a favorite place for youth. Cafe with a capacity of 30 seats. Suitable for those who want a quick and inexpensive snack. The cafe provides services for corporate events and other festive and festive events. ... Free Wi-Fi. Bar counter. 
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu 11: 00-14: 30, 17: 00-23: 00 
Fri, Sat 11: 00-16: 00, 17: 00-01: 00 
Sun. 11: 00–16: 00, 17: 00–00: 00 
Tel: 8 029 937-80-37 
Where to stay - hotel, st. Gagarin. 4. 28 places Tel. (801596) 72833. Accommodation cost - from 29 rubles / day. 
 
Other services 
Gas station "BELNEFTEKHIM" in the town of KORELICHI 
Address: st. Gastello, 37 
Working hours: round the clock, seven days a week. 
Types of fuel: AI-92, AI-95, AI-98, diesel fuel, gas, diesel-euro 5 
Additional services: 
Self-service car wash 
Tire inflation 
Sale of related products 
Vacuum cleaner 
Toilet 
Korelichi bus station: 
st ... Gagarina, 12 
Contacts: 801596 72274 
Working hours: daily from 6.00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - until 17.30, Friday, Saturday - until 20.30, Sunday - until 21.30 {{1} } Sports equipment rental point: 
Yunost Stadium, Korelichi, Parkovaya str., 4. Opening hours: Mon.-Fri. 8.00-17.00 
Pharmacies: 
st. March 8, 16. Working hours: 9.00-18.00 (Sat 9.00-15.00). Exit - Sunday. 
st. Pritytsky, 6. Working hours: 8.00-20.00 (Sat 8.00-17.00, Sun 8-00-15.00) 
st. Gastello, 17a. Working hours: 9.00-21.00 (Sat 9.00-18.00, Sun 9.00-16.00) 
 
Transfer to Raitsa village - 20 minutes (15 km)             Travel- 1 hour 
Raitz agro-town 
What to see: 
1. The Church of St. Barbara 
was built at the beginning of the 19th century by order of the landowner Raetsky. Raitsa belonged to the ancient Raetsky family back in the 18th century, at the beginning of the 19th century she was registered with Józef Vereshchaka, brother of the muse of Adam Mitskevich, Maryla. The temple was conceived by the landowner Raetskiy immediately after the Napoleonic wars. It was built from rubble stone and bricks in 1817, based on the shape of a ship. It was conceived as a church-burial vault. The architects chose the Gothic style for the style, giving the temple the austere look of medieval castles. The original building has not survived, but even after its restoration it attracts connoisseurs of architecture who come to rest in the Grodno region. 
The temple was Catholic for only 50 years, and after the Kalinovsky uprising, in 1863, it was transferred to the Orthodox parish. The Raetsky family agreed to this, and the church was consecrated in honor of the Transfiguration of the Lord. The Raetsky family did not stay in Raitz for a long time after these events: in 1897 the estate was sold to Vavzhynts Putkamer, the grandson of Marylya Vereshchako. In 1910 the estate became Janina Zheltovsky's dowry. It has been empty since 1939. 
The temple stood for many years, even several attempts to destroy it were unsuccessful. They tried to blow it up in the middle of the 20th century, but the walls resisted - only the old statue of the Mother of God, attached to the facade, fell. The original towers and buttresses were also destroyed, which deprived the temple of its unique medieval look. The attempts were finally stopped during the "Khrushchev persecution" of religion, when the last explosion thundered.It was restored only in 2003, and now tourists on vacation in the Grodno region can see this expressive building. The white building nearby was once a plebania, a priest's household yard. From the original construction of the temple, only the fortified main entrance remained, which never fell under the blows of military equipment and time itself. 
2. The Rajecki manor house. 
The Raitsa village was first mentioned in 1511 in the documents of the Lithuanian Metrica. Its owners then were Bogush and Mishka Vereshchako from the estate Kamen near Kobrin. Having been in the hands of Martin Gashtold, from the middle of the 16th century Raitz became the possession of Andrei Raetskiy and remained the property of the Raetskys until the middle of the 19th century. In 1838, Ludwika Raetskaya brought the estate as a dowry to the Novogrudok marshal Jozef Vereshchak. 
In addition to Raitsa, the Vereshchak clan owned the estates of Kutovschizna and Pluzhina, Yasenets and Lyubizhany, and also Tuganovichi. At the beginning of the nineteenth century. it was Tuganovichi that became a kind of center where the local gentry gathered. There, in Tuganovichi, the poet Adam Mitskevich visited his friends Jozef and Michal, there he met his muse - Maria Vereshchako. In May 1832, Jozef Vereshchaka and Ivan Tuganovsky signed an agreement, according to which they exchanged the estates of Smolchitsy and Tuganovichi. The center of the property of Jozef Vereshchaki moved to Pluziny, and then to Raitsa. 
In 1910, Raitsa became a wedding gift to the Count's daughter Janina and her husband, a professor at the University of Krakow, Adam Zholtovsky. The young couple lived in Krakow, only occasionally visiting Raitsu.Before World War II, the Zholtovskys donated the estate to the Congregation of Sisters of the Catholic Apostleship (nuns pallotinks). Local residents have fond memories of the nuns who had their own pharmacy garden and treated people. 
After the war, the manor house housed a hospital and a polyclinic, then, until 2003, an outpatient clinic with a pharmacy. After six years of neglect, in December 2009 it was bought by the Soldatov family of artists. Vera Evgenievna Soldatova is a member of the Belarusian Union of Folk Artists, a straw weaver, awarded with the Efrosinya Polotskaya medal. Her works can be seen in museums in Russia, Great Britain, USA, Belarus. The straw bison was presented to Hugo Chavez during his visit to Belarus, and the hat was given to Hillary Clinton. One of the most striking works of the master is the straw iconostasis in the Church of St. John the Baptist in Dudutki. Together with Vera Evgenievna, her husband, Alexander Vasilyevich Soldatov, a master of icon painting, also worked on the creation of the iconostasis. A married couple, having settled in the village of Raitsa, helps in the restoration of the Church of St. Barbara, which is located not far from the manor house. Contacts: Vera Soldatova, 890297838987. 
Other services 
 “Rodny Kut” store. Working hours: 9.00-19.00. 
Transfer to the village of Miratichi -15 min (10 km) 
Lake Svityaz 
is one of the ten most popular tourist places in Belarus. {{1} } Unique landscapes, picturesque coastline and beautiful vegetation create an aura of mystery and fabulousness around the lake. The century-old giant oak trees that grow here evoke the idea that once upon a time mighty knights fought on this land, couples in love rested, and the local forest was a favorite place to hunt game for local princes.About this lake, residents of nearby villages love to tell mysterious legends and stories that will take your breath away. With the arrival of the scorching summer heat, the most beautiful shores of the lake are actively occupied by tourists who prefer Belarusian lakes to rest abroad. And, by the way, the coast of Svityaz can accommodate up to 8000 people. 
 
Where to stay: 
 
Agriturismo "U San Sanych". 
House with garden is located in the village of Miratichi, 15 km from Lake Svityaz. It features a private pool, BBQ facilities and free private parking. The house also offers free Wi-Fi. 
This 4-bedroom house features a washing machine and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is 1 bathroom with a shower and an equipped kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator. Dishwasher and washing machine. 
Guests have access to the outdoor pool. Fishing and hiking can be enjoyed in the surrounding area. Online booking (booking.com). Or by phone: 801596 26723. 
 
Day two 
Transfer to Korelichi settlement - 25 km (25 min).       And you will want to come back here ...

Zostaw opinię

Upewnij się, że zostały wprowadzone wszystkie wymagane informacje oznaczone gwiazdką (*). Kod HTML jest niedozwolony.

*Opinie mogą być wykorzystywane przez administrację serwisu do publikowania na stronach internetowych po redagowaniu.

07.12.2021
BYN
1 EUR
2.8701
1 USD
2.5435
10 PLN
6.2615
-10 — -6°C
небольшая облачность
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)
BIBLIOTEKA MULTIMEDIÓW