The Grodno palace of vice governor Konstantin Maksimovic, which was built in the classical style in 1803.After the war the building housed the Grodno regional executive committee. Currently the Grodno regional executive committee and restaurant "Royal Hunting" are located in this building. Commemorative plaques in memory of F.E. Dzerzhinsky and P.A. Stolypin can be found on the walls of the building.