It was built on the northern outskirts of the village of Plebanovtsy in 1740 from wood, the gate and a two-tier bell tower - in 1856. The interior decor was made in 1788 - 99 g. To the rectangular one, in terms of the main volume, a five-sided apse with concealments from the east, Babinets and 2 corner towers from the west join. The walls are reinforced with vertical stitches. The main volume and the apse are covered by one roof. The main facade is completed with a high pediment with a turret. The walls are decorated with frieze, painting, made by the grisaille technique. Monument of wooden architecture with baroque elements.
Holy Trinity Church
Mostovsky district, village Plebanovtsy, 1
View the embedded image gallery online at: