Rekomenduojame naudoti vieną iš šių interneto naršyklių: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary


Church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Įvertinkite šį įrašą
(0 balsai)
 Grodno region, Ostrovets district, m. Gudogay

Monument of wooden architecture. Built in 1764 at the Carmelite monastery (not preserved) in the Baroque style.
The main log house, rectangular in plan, covered by a common roof with plastically curved hips over a five-sided apse. Previously, the church was a two-tower - on the sides of a triangular pediment towered two fours with faceted cupolas. The interior is decorated with three wooden altars of the late XVIII century, made in the style of early classicism. On the side of the main facade there is a single-tier, frame, square bell tower with a tent-shaped cross section

Palikite atsiliepimą

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Svetainės administracija gali įdėti redaguotus atsiliepimus į tinklalapius.

30.11.2021
BYN
1 EUR
2.8792
1 USD
2.555
10 PLN
6.1378
-1 — 0°C
небольшой снег
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)