Rekomenduojame naudoti vieną iš šių interneto naršyklių: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of The mother of God are glad


Church of The mother of God are glad
Įvertinkite šį įrašą
(0 balsai)
Smorgon district, village Nestanishki

In 1905, the Church building was built of cement, the previous building was wooden and dates back to 1497. The modern Church is referred to the monument of neo-Gothic architecture.  The Church has a Basilica with two towers with a transept decorated with a pentagonal apse.  Two four-sided towers with belfry and high spires were erected on the side of the main facade. The facade is decorated with high stepped buttresses and arched window openings.  The inner room is divided by 8 pillars, which are covered with cylindrical and cross vaults. In the broader middle nave organ the choirs of the open side of the stairs.

Palikite atsiliepimą

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Svetainės administracija gali įdėti redaguotus atsiliepimus į tinklalapius.

13.04.2021
BYN
1 EUR
3.143
1 USD
2.6431
10 PLN
6.9436
3 — 12°C
Showers
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)