Rekomenduojame naudoti vieną iš šių interneto naršyklių: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of the assumption of the blessed virgin Mary, 1840.


Įvertinkite šį įrašą
(0 balsai)
Grodno region, Svisloch district, AGR. Dobrovolya, ul.. 97 Urbanovicha street

The Church was built in 1840 in the center of the village of Dobrovolya from wood by engineer Krzhizhanovsky, three-log, on the Foundation. Monument of wooden architecture. The Central main log house is covered with a hipped roof. Along the elongated axis, the square narthex and apse are connected under 2-inclined coverings of the same dimensions. The walls are dazed horizontally. The decorative decoration uses carved friezes, window frames and doors. Opened in 1988 -1990. Patronal feast day on August 28.

Palikite atsiliepimą

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Svetainės administracija gali įdėti redaguotus atsiliepimus į tinklalapius.

25.09.2021
BYN
1 EUR
2.934
1 USD
2.5002
10 PLN
6.3682
9 — 18°C
пасмурно
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)