Rekomenduojame naudoti vieną iš šių interneto naršyklių: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Fragments of the former manor house of the XIX century.


Fragments of the former manor house of the XIX century.
Įvertinkite šį įrašą
(0 balsai)
Grodno region, Svisloch district, AGR. Verdomichi

The complex was built in the XIX century. on land purchased by Julian Eduardovich Talochka, the estate was first listed as the property of Tollochkov in 1817. the Building has not been preserved. In 1840, the estate founded a distillery, which was based on the old Brovar. In 1862, the main production building was one-story, stone. In 1905, a two-story section was added to the old building on the North-Eastern side. The North-Eastern facade of the distillery is an excellent example of industrial architecture of the late XIX-early XX century.

Palikite atsiliepimą

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Svetainės administracija gali įdėti redaguotus atsiliepimus į tinklalapius.

30.11.2021
BYN
1 EUR
2.8792
1 USD
2.555
10 PLN
6.1378
-1 — 0°C
небольшой снег
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)