It was built in 1792 as a Franciscan Church, which was converted into an Orthodox Church in 1839. Fragments of the stone fence and gate of the XVIII century have been preserved. The monumental stone temple is a monument of Baroque architecture, its final stage of development. The building is built in the form of a 3-nave Basilica. With the reconstruction of the temple as a Church, its Baroque architecture acquired elements of ancient Russian architecture – tsybulepadobnyya domes and tops, over the front facade framed by arched window openings.
Fragments of the former Church, 1792.
Grodno region, Svisloch district, D. Grinevichi
View the embedded image gallery online at: