The first Grodno Synagogue built form stone, which was built between 1575 and 1580. It was damaged many times by wars and fires, but was restored each time. The present-day building is a result of the reconstruction and rebuilding which took place from 1902 to 1905 and has Art Nouveau features.
The building is currently undergoing restorative renovations, and the "On Troetskaya" museum has opened. 1902 to 1905 and has Art Nouveau features.
B. Troitskaya str., 59