We recommend to use one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Svajto-pokrovskaja Church


Svajto-pokrovskaja Church
Rate this item
(0 votes)
231624 Grodno region, Mostovsky district, village of Belavichi, o / s Zarudavye
The temple was built in 1822 by the landowner Honorata Oskirko. The building was originally built as a church, but immediately after the construction was completed it was transferred to the Orthodox Church. From the moment of its construction to the present, the church has been operating, during the time of communist persecution it did not close. In the 90s, steam heating was carried out (heated by firewood), and even earlier electricity was supplied. The church house in Soviet times was transferred to a kindergarten, which operates to the present.

Leave feedback

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Comments may be used by this site administrators for posting on other web pages after editing.

24.01.2020
BYN
1 EUR
2.3435
1 USD
2.1137
10 PLN
5.5173
-1 — 3°C

+375

220V / 50 Hz

+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)