Church of St. Nicholas Chudotvorec. w.Dubno
The beginning of the construction of the temple in 1842. In 1844 construction is over. The area of the temple is 720 sq.m. The capacity of the temple is 3000 worshipers. The height of the central dome is 35 meters. Of Thrones - 3. The central throne - in honor of the Holy. Nicholas the Wonderworker. Right - in the name of the Holy. Great Martyr Eustathius Plakida. Left - in honor of the Ascension of the Lord. In 1850 the church was consecrated by His Grace Ignatius Bishop of Brest. From the day of consecration to the present, Divine services in the temple do not stop.
View the embedded image gallery online at: