We recommend to use one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of the assumption of the blessed virgin Mary, 1840.


Rate this item
(0 votes)
Grodno region, Svisloch district, AGR. Dobrovolya, ul.. 97 Urbanovicha street

The Church was built in 1840 in the center of the village of Dobrovolya from wood by engineer Krzhizhanovsky, three-log, on the Foundation. Monument of wooden architecture. The Central main log house is covered with a hipped roof. Along the elongated axis, the square narthex and apse are connected under 2-inclined coverings of the same dimensions. The walls are dazed horizontally. The decorative decoration uses carved friezes, window frames and doors. Opened in 1988 -1990. Patronal feast day on August 28.

Leave feedback

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Comments may be used by this site administrators for posting on other web pages after editing.

20.09.2021
BYN
1 EUR
2.924
1 USD
2.4826
10 PLN
6.3866
14 — 23°C
Scattered Thunderstorms
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)