We recommend to use one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Fragments of the former manor house of the XIX century.


Rate this item
(0 votes)
Grodno region, Svisloch district, AGR. Verdomichi

The complex was built in the XIX century. on land purchased by Julian Eduardovich Talochka, the estate was first listed as the property of Tollochkov in 1817. the Building has not been preserved. In 1840, the estate founded a distillery, which was based on the old Brovar. In 1862, the main production building was one-story, stone. In 1905, a two-story section was added to the old building on the North-Eastern side. The North-Eastern facade of the distillery is an excellent example of industrial architecture of the late XIX-early XX century.

Leave feedback

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Comments may be used by this site administrators for posting on other web pages after editing.

13.04.2021
BYN
1 EUR
3.143
1 USD
2.6431
10 PLN
6.9436
4 — 12°C
Scattered Showers
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)