We recommend to use one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Fragments of the former Church, 1792.


Rate this item
(0 votes)
Grodno region, Svisloch district, D. Grinevichi

It was built in 1792 as a Franciscan Church, which was converted into an Orthodox Church in 1839. Fragments of the stone fence and gate of the XVIII century have been preserved. The monumental stone temple is a monument of Baroque architecture, its final stage of development. The building is built in the form of a 3-nave Basilica. With the reconstruction of the temple as a Church, its Baroque architecture acquired elements of ancient Russian architecture – tsybulepadobnyya domes and tops, over the front facade framed by arched window openings.

Leave feedback

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Comments may be used by this site administrators for posting on other web pages after editing.

11.04.2021
BYN
1 EUR
3.1436
1 USD
2.6411
10 PLN
6.9168
7 — 18°C
Mostly Cloudy
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)