Zalecamy zainstalowanie jednego z browserów: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Svajto-pokrovskaja сhurch


Svajto-pokrovskaja сhurch
Oceń ten artykuł
(0 głosów)
Mostovsky district, village of Belavichi, o / s Zarudavye
The temple was built in 1822 by the landowner Honorata Oskirko. The building was originally built as a church, but immediately after the construction was completed it was transferred to the Orthodox Church. From the moment of its construction to the present, the church has been operating, during the time of communist persecution it did not close. In the 90s, steam heating was carried out (heated by firewood), and even earlier electricity was supplied. The church house in Soviet times was transferred to a kindergarten, which operates to the present.

Zostaw opinię

Upewnij się, że zostały wprowadzone wszystkie wymagane informacje oznaczone gwiazdką (*). Kod HTML jest niedozwolony.

*Opinie mogą być wykorzystywane przez administrację serwisu do publikowania na stronach internetowych po redagowaniu.

12.08.2020
BYN
1 EUR
2.8863
1 USD
2.4571
10 PLN
6.5784
11 — 21°C
Mostly Sunny
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)
BIBLIOTEKA MULTIMEDIÓW