Zalecamy zainstalowanie jednego z browserów: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of St. Nicholas Chudotvorec


Church of St. Nicholas Chudotvorec
Oceń ten artykuł
(0 głosów)
Mostovsky rn., Dubno w., st. Oktyabrskaya 5A
The beginning of the construction of the temple in 1842. In 1844 construction is over. The area of ​​the temple is 720 sq.m. The capacity of the temple is 3000 worshipers. The height of the central dome is 35 meters. Of Thrones - 3. The central throne - in honor of the Holy. Nicholas the Wonderworker. Right - in the name of the Holy. Great Martyr Eustathius Plakida. Left - in honor of the Ascension of the Lord. In 1850 the church was consecrated by His Grace Ignatius Bishop of Brest. From the day of consecration to the present, Divine services in the temple do not stop.

Zostaw opinię

Upewnij się, że zostały wprowadzone wszystkie wymagane informacje oznaczone gwiazdką (*). Kod HTML jest niedozwolony.

*Opinie mogą być wykorzystywane przez administrację serwisu do publikowania na stronach internetowych po redagowaniu.

12.08.2020
BYN
1 EUR
2.8863
1 USD
2.4571
10 PLN
6.5784
11 — 21°C
Mostly Sunny
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)
BIBLIOTEKA MULTIMEDIÓW