Zalecamy zainstalowanie jednego z browserów: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Holy Trinity Church


Holy Trinity Church
Oceń ten artykuł
(0 głosów)
Mostovsky district, village Plebanovtsy, 1

It was built on the northern outskirts of the village of Plebanovtsy in 1740 from wood, the gate and a two-tier bell tower - in 1856. The interior decor was made in 1788 - 99 g. To the rectangular one, in terms of the main volume, a five-sided apse with concealments from the east, Babinets and 2 corner towers from the west join. The walls are reinforced with vertical stitches. The main volume and the apse are covered by one roof. The main facade is completed with a high pediment with a turret. The walls are decorated with frieze, painting, made by the grisaille technique. Monument of wooden architecture with baroque elements.

Zostaw opinię

Upewnij się, że zostały wprowadzone wszystkie wymagane informacje oznaczone gwiazdką (*). Kod HTML jest niedozwolony.

*Opinie mogą być wykorzystywane przez administrację serwisu do publikowania na stronach internetowych po redagowaniu.

23.04.2021
BYN
1 EUR
3.1253
1 USD
2.5947
10 PLN
6.8567
1 — 7°C
Scattered Thunderstorms
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)
BIBLIOTEKA MULTIMEDIÓW