Zalecamy zainstalowanie jednego z browserów: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary (2nd category)


Church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary (2nd category)
Oceń ten artykuł
(0 głosów)
 Grodno region, Ostrovets district, m. Gudogay

Monument of wooden architecture. Built in 1764 at the Carmelite monastery (not preserved) in the Baroque style.
The main log house, rectangular in plan, covered by a common roof with plastically curved hips over a five-sided apse. Previously, the church was a two-tower - on the sides of a triangular pediment towered two fours with faceted cupolas. The interior is decorated with three wooden altars of the late XVIII century, made in the style of early classicism. On the side of the main facade there is a single-tier, frame, square bell tower with a tent-shaped cross section

Zostaw opinię

Upewnij się, że zostały wprowadzone wszystkie wymagane informacje oznaczone gwiazdką (*). Kod HTML jest niedozwolony.

*Opinie mogą być wykorzystywane przez administrację serwisu do publikowania na stronach internetowych po redagowaniu.

23.04.2021
BYN
1 EUR
3.1253
1 USD
2.5947
10 PLN
6.8567
1 — 7°C
Scattered Thunderstorms
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)
BIBLIOTEKA MULTIMEDIÓW