Zalecamy zainstalowanie jednego z browserów: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of Our Lady of the Rosary


Church of Our Lady of the Rosary
Oceń ten artykuł
(0 głosów)
Smorgon district, village Soly, Komsomolskaya st, 1

The Church of our lady are grateful to the rosary was built in the village of Soly in the period from 1926 to 1934, the Church was located in the centre of the village and has a striking asymmetric shape. The style of the temple is exactly modern. The interior of the temple and frescoes have been preserved to the present day. 
 The altar is decorated with the image of our lady of Czestochowa and paintings telling about two historical events of The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. A painting dedicated to the defense of Jasna Gora monastery, and the second battle of Warsaw "Miracle on the Vistula". Although the events are devoted to completely different historical events, reflected in a bright style. And not all the temples can find a functioning body, especially in the village.

Zostaw opinię

Upewnij się, że zostały wprowadzone wszystkie wymagane informacje oznaczone gwiazdką (*). Kod HTML jest niedozwolony.

*Opinie mogą być wykorzystywane przez administrację serwisu do publikowania na stronach internetowych po redagowaniu.

12.08.2020
BYN
1 EUR
2.8863
1 USD
2.4571
10 PLN
6.5784
11 — 21°C
Mostly Sunny
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)
BIBLIOTEKA MULTIMEDIÓW