Zalecamy zainstalowanie jednego z browserów: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Fragments of the former manor house of the XIX century.


Oceń ten artykuł
(0 głosów)
Grodno region, Svisloch district, AGR. Verdomichi

The complex was built in the XIX century. on land purchased by Julian Eduardovich Talochka, the estate was first listed as the property of Tollochkov in 1817. the Building has not been preserved. In 1840, the estate founded a distillery, which was based on the old Brovar. In 1862, the main production building was one-story, stone. In 1905, a two-story section was added to the old building on the North-Eastern side. The North-Eastern facade of the distillery is an excellent example of industrial architecture of the late XIX-early XX century.

Zostaw opinię

Upewnij się, że zostały wprowadzone wszystkie wymagane informacje oznaczone gwiazdką (*). Kod HTML jest niedozwolony.

*Opinie mogą być wykorzystywane przez administrację serwisu do publikowania na stronach internetowych po redagowaniu.

15.04.2021
BYN
1 EUR
3.1245
1 USD
2.6145
10 PLN
6.8568
3 — 8°C
Rain
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)
BIBLIOTEKA MULTIMEDIÓW