Zalecamy zainstalowanie jednego z browserów: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Fragments of the former Church, 1792.


Oceń ten artykuł
(0 głosów)
Grodno region, Svisloch district, D. Grinevichi

It was built in 1792 as a Franciscan Church, which was converted into an Orthodox Church in 1839. Fragments of the stone fence and gate of the XVIII century have been preserved. The monumental stone temple is a monument of Baroque architecture, its final stage of development. The building is built in the form of a 3-nave Basilica. With the reconstruction of the temple as a Church, its Baroque architecture acquired elements of ancient Russian architecture – tsybulepadobnyya domes and tops, over the front facade framed by arched window openings.

Zostaw opinię

Upewnij się, że zostały wprowadzone wszystkie wymagane informacje oznaczone gwiazdką (*). Kod HTML jest niedozwolony.

*Opinie mogą być wykorzystywane przez administrację serwisu do publikowania na stronach internetowych po redagowaniu.

15.04.2021
BYN
1 EUR
3.1245
1 USD
2.6145
10 PLN
6.8568
3 — 8°C
Rain
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)
BIBLIOTEKA MULTIMEDIÓW